Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Recovering from distress

This has been a rough few days, and I apologize for not writing.  I haven’t been able to do much toward my goals, but hopefully things will start to turn around now.
Today I will be working on 10 Minutes a Day as my break during the massive load of schoolwork that I have due tonight.  As usual, I don’t expect to get the entire house done, but whatever can be done will be a good and welcome dent. 
1. bedroom
done!
2. office
done!
3. kitchen
done! 
4. bathroom
done!
5. dining
done!
6. living
done!
7. hall
done!
8. stairwell
done!
I’m starting to think that the craft area of the living room may need it’s own time, but we’ll see what happens.  As it is, I’m terribly impressed at how much nicer things area already.  I am able to make a little more progress each time, and without tiring or getting bored or overwhelmed. 
Thought I wasn’t going to get any craft time, but ended up with an odd hour with nothing to do (unbelievable!).  Well, that’s just enough time to finish a project that I’ve been meaning to do for a while. 
Table Skirt project
Table Skirt project
Table Skirt project
Table Skirt project
Now doesn’t that make a HUGE difference?  Wow – I love it, and so simple to do. 
Yay!  Check one off the list!
Music: Interpol

No comments:

Post a Comment