Friday, October 30, 2009

Getting better!

My cough is almost gone!  I actually slept through the night last night with only two coughing fits. My voice is almost completely back and my energy is getting back to normal.  

The great news is that my camera is here and all set up to start taking real pictures.  I’m still not worrying about getting that beautiful studio-esque shot, but hopefully we can at least get away from all the blur!

I didn’t get much done today, but I’m not too worried. 

I did get some wonderful banana cinnamon muffins made…

Banana-muffins

And I helped Stepdad get our coldframe into the barn…

stepdad-and-the-root-cellar

And I started mowing the leaves, but the mower broke, and I wasn’t up to raking them…

Fall-leaves-fallen

Otherwise it was an absolutely beautiful fall day.  Look at the last remaining colors behind the goat barn..those trees look like golden spears.  It’s incredible. 

fall-colors

I did do a very little bit of cleaning, and of course laundry.  But I’m tired now, and I’ve got to be up at 0400 for work tomorrow, so its off to bed I go…

Goodnight!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment