Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Okay, that’s not what I expected…

I have a little more time today than I thought – I guess I’d read the schedule wrong.

And I am *not* complaining!

1. 10 Minutes a Day

I’m going to experiment a bit today.  Since I am quite caught up and have several other things I want to do today, I’m scheduling some areas to only take five minutes.  Let’s see how that works.

1. Office: done!
2. Bedroom (5 min): done!
3. Kitchen: done!
4. Dining (5 min): done!
5. Living/Craft:  
6. Bathroom (5 min):  
7. Hall (5 min): done!
8. Stairwell (5 min):  

2. Finish Laundry:        done!

3. Study:                           done!

Today’s assignment was to *learn* two registry sheets and review medication dosages.  Well, I got one down pat, so I’ll take it.

4. Gym:                             done!

My doctor made it quite clear that I need to be working out.   managed to put in 30 minutes on the elliptical and about 45 minutes lifting weights.  Not too shabby.

 

music: The Damned (again)

No comments:

Post a Comment